Thursday, December 10, 2009

Biathlon!

Hi! SOrry, I was out for a while. I would tell you about it later but right now I really need to tell you about a good news and a bad news. Good news is that I made it to the biathlon team! Bad news is that I want to quit! I know, it's such a offer but you would know if you made it to the biathlon team and have to non-stop swim for 12 minuets, run around a 50 meter field for 15 minuets! I am on the team with (you've heard of them) Manami, Alex and two boys from my class, Matthew and Soma. I feel even guilty typing their names on MOI'S blog! Soma is a very annoying person who likes to laugh"HAHAHAHHA" when I trip over or do something unexpected. And Matthew has hurt most of my BFF's by going out and then braking up! I mean how OLD does he think he is?! 20?!SO,they were chosen to be in the biathlon team. Extually, their pretty fast! And its not only running but you have to line up in ti pairs and then jog super, duper,unbelievably slow! Try trying out for the biathlon or triathlon team and you'll know how it feels!

2 comments: