Tuesday, December 15, 2009

BIATHLON!(TODAY!)

okay! I was going to write about why I was out and blablabla but I was so happy I rather write about that later or in the end of this post but right now I got to tell you what happened in the biathlon that took place in this french school. So,(I am sorry I can not write smoothly, it's just that my heart is still thumping!) I went there with my dad. And I arrived there at about... 9:00 am? Manami was already there with all her stuff on the stairs. I felt sorry for her because she had to participate for the under 12s.But because if there is under 11 then there would be under 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and 5 and... you get my point so she had to do 12 laps of swimming and 4 laps of running and that is super hard because each laps is alot of meters... about 25? And my other g=friend, ALex was in the same under 10s. But as you have guessed the super duper fast swimmer athlete beated me. But I under stand that she had to come 1st, 2nd or 3rd for our school reputation. BU tI think I wasn't bad either.... well don't think I am a real show off but seriously, coming 9th place out of more than 20 people in each heat was pretty cool. So what happened was I had to do 8 laps of swimming(any stroke) and do 4 laps of running. I was 2nd at the first lap..... obviously Alex was 1st but than as I got tired I had to do breast stroke and than 3rd...4th.......5th and then I was done. what I wished for that was that I should have counted because I forgot where I was and then I had to ask a coach which left me 7th place but then I bet 1 person than 2 person than 3..... but then as I told you I was tired so than I came 7th again but proudly I was done and I was actually really proud because I realized that I actually didn't really stop running. I did drop my pace but I really didn't stop! I am really proud of my self. SO what I haveto tell you is even if there is a long way and people ahead of you, slow down your pace, but never ever give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment