Wednesday, November 25, 2009

When I am crying....

When you are crying what do you do?
When I am crying this is what I do:
I bite my lips,
I curl my hair,
I slither around like a half bitten snake, 
I try to stop, 
but its not my fault that I am always serious tempered,
thats not all, thats not all,
I think of a baby drinking aukahall,
that not the end, thats not the end, 
I blow my nose on a basketball,
this is the end, this is the end,
this is the end if I say I throw or kick a soccer ball! 

1 comment:

  1. Is that a poem,
    cuz it's wierd as!

    I'll make a record of what I'm doing:
    Typing.
    I made a wierd noise with my nose.
    Actually I do that all the time.
    I don't know why, i can't stop.
    I can't take my fingers of the keyboard.
    ahhhhkkkk i can't stop. welll im just gonna write a story then.

    There was a girl named Alice Izzyson and she lived n a big purple building called: Lakecity Hall with a big living room and eight bedrooms. two families live inside and they hate each other especially Alice and Mr. Daleson. (i just got a call for mom and i had to go to the kitchen!!!!!!!!!) oh, i can take my hands of the keyboard. Well now i'll go because i can tell you about Mr. Daleson and Alice on my blog. Look on the Link List, I'm Izzy.

    Okay BYE!

    ReplyDelete