Thursday, November 19, 2009

FRIENDSHIP

Hey! So as you know, today I am going to tell you about friendship. As you know I am in grade 5 and I believe that grade 5 is the most hardest grade to get along with freinds. Just about 2 days ago I had a fight with my friend, Izzy. If you had read "Happy Birthday Izzy", then you might as well now that this tuesday was her birthday. But I am sure she had a miserable day and I really, really apolagize. Now here is what happened.... It all started when Mrs.Renson(a very joly great principle of my school) came to me, Abby and Manami to tell us to recieve the run for hope bags. As you know there were three of us. So Mrs.Renson showed us this really cool dance move that this band called the "monkeys" did while they were singing. After we received our bag, we went back walking those steps and on and on it goes. But if I was to right the story down, it will take about a whole page. So I am not going to tell you all detail but say that I became friends with her in the end. So what I was trying to tell you was even if someone copy's you, remember that it means that what you did was a very wonderful that they want to do it too. And if you know that there is going to be a fight, leave the other person alone for a while and tell them that you are sorry as soon as you can. Another thing who doesn't getting to fight that much but try's to be on a persons side, don't. It's just very sad for the other person. If there is any question you want to ask about friendship, leave a comment.If not BYE!=}

1 comment: